- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pansit Bam-I Recipe Video
|Pork||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, boiled and shredded|
|Chinese sausage||4 , sliced|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and heads removed|
|Flour sticks||8 Ounce (Pancit Canton Noodles)|
|Vermicelli noodles||6 Ounce, soaked in water (Sotanghon)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), julienned|
|Dried wood ear||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked in water and chopped (Tenga Ng Daga)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cleaned and chopped|
|Shrimp juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Derived By Pounding The Head Of The Shrimp)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken cube/Chicken bouillon||1|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
Calories 2079 Calories from Fat 793
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 88 g135.8%
Saturated Fat 22.3 g111.5%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 606.8 mg
Sodium 6352.4 mg264.7%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.3%
Dietary Fiber 19 g75.8%
Sugars 22 g
Protein 151 g301.5%
Vitamin A 191.8% Vitamin C 292.1%
Calcium 28.9% Iron 80.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Sauté garlic and onions then add the sliced pork and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Put-in the Chinese sausage and shredded chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, shrimp juice, salt, ground black pepper, chicken bouillon, and chicken stock then let boil. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Put the shrimps, cabbage, carrots, and wood ears in then cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the soaked vermicelli then stir. Cook for a minute.
7. Put-in the flour sticks then stir well. Cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid is gone.
8. Top with green onions and place calamansi on the side.
9. Serve hot. Share and enjoy! Mangaon na Ta!