- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Balsamic Glazed Shrimp Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled with tail-on, deveined|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 252 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.8%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 204.6 mg
Sodium 174.2 mg7.3%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.63%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 24 g47.4%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 8% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, melt butter on medium heat.
2. Add garlic and saute till fragrant.
3. Put the shrimp and cook till it turns pink and is fully cooked. Stir occasionally. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
5. Pour the balsamic vinegar and stir to mix.
6. Let it simmer till it reduces and thickens to 1/3rd.
7. Return the shrimps and heat through. Turn off the heat.
8. In a serving plate, serve it with toothpicks and choice of dip as appetizer or as main with any side of choice like salad.