- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Salted Crackers Recipe Video
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1383 Calories from Fat 491
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 56 g86.3%
Saturated Fat 7.9 g39.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2541.4 mg105.9%
Total Carbohydrates 195 g65%
Dietary Fiber 21 g84.1%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 33 g66.8%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 76.3% Iron 78.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease cookie tray with olive oil or line with parchment paper.
3. Add I cup of whole wheat flour, 1 cup of white flour, 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds and 3 tablespoons of olive oil and stir with a fork.
4. Add ½ cup of water to the mix and knead.
5. Let the kneaded mix sit for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, roll out the dough into a thin sheet.
7. Place the rolled out sheet into the greased cookie tray and place in oven for 4 minutes.
8. After 4 minutes, flip the rolled dough to the other side and put back in the oven for 4 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cut into desired shape.
10. Serve as a snack with tea, coffee or milk.