- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Potato Skins Stuffed with Baked Beans Recipe Video
|Potato skin||180 Gram|
|Mozzarella cheese||50 Gram|
|Red bell pepper||1 Large|
|Green bell pepper||1 Large|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baked bean||300 Gram (with tomato sauce)|
Calories 586 Calories from Fat 390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.9%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g38.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.6 mg
Sodium 448.4 mg18.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.5%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.5%
Sugars 11.9 g
Protein 11 g21.1%
Vitamin A 422.1% Vitamin C 226.2%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Shred the lettuce and cut the pepper bells, remove the seeds, then slice them. Set aside for garnish.
2. Scrub the potatoes clean and rub them with olive oil. In the oven preheated at 200ºC, bake the potatoes for about an hour till the potato skin turn golden brown.
3. Cut the baked potatoes in half horizontally and scoop out the potatoes inside. Leave about 1/4 of an inch of potato on the skin. You could reserve the remaining potato for mashed potato or salad.
4. Increase the heat of oven to 220ºC. Rub olive oil all over the potato skins, both outside and inside and bake them for another 10 minutes.
5. Stuff the Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce with Cheese into the potato skin. Sprinkle with mozzarella evenly on the top. In the oven preheated at 250ºC, bake the potatoes until the mozzarella melts.
6. Put the sliced red and green bell pepper and lemon on a serving platter and arrange the baked potatoes with beans on it.
7. Garnish with minced parsley.