- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Vegetables In A Tray Recipe Video
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black eye peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For tomato sauce|
|Onion||1 , chopped finely|
|Tomatoes||2 , chopped finely|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|For stuffing mix|
|Red chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 0.47 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 112.3 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.5%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.5%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 9 g17.9%
Vitamin A 212.5% Vitamin C 70.3%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a skillet, heat oil. Add onion, tomatoes and ginger.
2. Add salt, stir well and cook until done.
3. Recipe follows.
FOR STUFFING MIX
1. In a bowl, combine oil, onion, red chili powder, coriander powder, salt, ginger, and coriander leaves.
2. Recipe follows.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Slit half of the eggplants, red potatoes, bell peppers, and sweet potatoes. Set aside.
3. Chop the remaining eggplant, bell peppers, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrot and coriander leaves and set aside.
4. In a tray, assemble half of the chopped vegetables.
5. Stuff the slit vegetables with the stuffing mix and place in the tray.
6. In a bowl, combine the remaining chopped vegetables with frozen green beans, black eye peas and frozen mixed vegetables.
7. Add in the prepared tomato sauce into the bowl and mix well.
8. Stir in the sauce mixed vegetables to the tray and spread evenly.
9. Bake the tray in the oven at 375 degree F for 25 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and fold gently. Bake again covered for 25 minutes at 300 degree F.
11. Let it cool in refrigerator for 2-6 hours. Keep warmed on a warmer before serve.
12. Serve the Baked Vegetables with your favorite dish.