- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Trout and Bacon Recipe
|Rainbow trout||2 1⁄4 Pound|
Calories 266 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.9 mg
Sodium 458.9 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 0.34 g0.11%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 36 g72.2%
Vitamin A 10.4% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 8% Iron 15.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Wash trout well under running cold water.
3. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with bacon slices and lay trout on bacon.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon parsley.
6. Cover dish with foil, sealing tightly around edge.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
8. Gently lift trout and bacon to heated serving platter.
9. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.