- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Lasagna Recipe
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked wide noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil/Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 698 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.3%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 41.8 mg13.9%
Sodium 946 mg39.4%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.2%
Dietary Fiber 13.8 g55.1%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 34 g69%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 15.9%
Calcium 25.3% Iron 18.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it.
3) Add beef and cook nicely until brown in color.
4) Remove the beef from pan.
5) Add celery, onion and garlic.
6) Cook mixture until tender but not brown.
7) Add tomato sauce, water, Tabasco sauce, parsley and seasonings.
8) Simmer the mixture for about 10 minutes.
9) Take a 2 quart greased casserole and pour 1/2 the sauce at the bottom.
10) Add layers of cooked noodles, cottage cheese, grated cheese and meat. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used, ending with a generous layer of grated cheese.
11) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
12) Serve Baked Stuffed Lasagna hot.