- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Clams Recipe
|Clams||2 Can (20 oz), minced|
|Clams||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Round buttery crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Buttered crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttered breadcrumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 53.6 mg
Sodium 715.4 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 29 g57.1%
Vitamin A 10.6% Vitamin C 31.7%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 120.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain the clams and reserve juice.
2) Add enough milk to equal 2 cups liquid.
3) Preheat oven to 350° F.
4) Take a bowl and place clams in it. Stir in the crackers.
5) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add flour, parsley flakes, poultry seasoning, pepper and salt. Blend nicely.
6) Add the clam juice mixture and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
7) Take individual ramekins or 4 inch clam dishes and fill each one with the mixture.
8) Sprinkle with crumbs and extra parsley flakes.
9) Garnish with paprika and bake for about 15 minutes.
10) Serve with lemon juice, if desired.