- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Bass Recipe
|Bread cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned white onions||20 Ounce|
|Canned mushrooms||3 Ounce|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.2 mg
Sodium 893.3 mg37.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g2.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 43 g86.7%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean fish and remove head and tail removed and rub the inside with salt.
2) Combine bread cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, onion and Vi cup of the butter.
3) Place mixture in body cavity.
4) Using string, bind the fish in about 3 places.
5) Tear off a large piece of heavy duty foil and fold double to make a double thick wrap for the fish.
6) Place the fish on a foil.
7) Add over the remaining melted butter and lemon juice.
8) Add in the onions and mushrooms.
9) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
10) Bring the foil up and over the fish and tightly seal the edges together with a double fold.
11) Place the package of fish on a grill over medium hot coals.
12) Grill slowly, allowing 15 to 20 minutes for each pound.
13) Turn two or three times while cooking.
14) When cooked, place the foil on a large serving tray.
15) Open foil and serve.