- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Spaghetti In Tomato Sauce Recipe
|Boiled spaghetti||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||4 Tablespoon|
|Cream fresh||100 Gram|
|Cooking cheese||100 Gram|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1329 Calories from Fat 673
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g117.7%
Saturated Fat 46.7 g233.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.4 mg
Sodium 1202 mg50.1%
Total Carbohydrates 127 g42.3%
Dietary Fiber 21.4 g85.7%
Sugars 76.6 g
Protein 43 g86.8%
Vitamin A 219.3% Vitamin C 450.6%
Calcium 105.2% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 teacup of water and cook. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions and capsicums for 2 minutes. Take out a few rings for decoration.
4. Add the tomato sauce, sugar, chilli powder and salt and boil for 10 minutes.
5. Add the tomato ketchup, spaghetti and cream and boil for 2 minutes.
6. Grease a baking dish and put the tomato and spaghetti mixture in it. Cover with the capsicum rings and the grated cheese. Dot with butter.
7. Bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 25 minutes. Serve hot.
Note: This dish can also be served without baking. Serve hot with grated cheese separately.