- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Noodles With Vegetables Recipe Video
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper powder||To Taste|
|Boiled noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiled mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Roasted chicken||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (cut into small pieces)|
|Cooking oil||3 Drop (For greasing)|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (for serving)|
Calories 234 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.5 mg
Sodium 184.2 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.5%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A 41.5% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 7.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, chili sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the noodles, boiled vegetables, onions and chicken. Toss until well combined.
4. In the baking dish, transfer the noodle mixture and sprinkle with some black pepper.
5. Bake in the oven at 450°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Garnish the Baked Noodles with some chopped cilantro and serve hot.