- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Macaroni Supreme Recipe
|Macaroni||8 Ounce, broken in pieces|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Ham/Leftover meat||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
Calories 392 Calories from Fat 164
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 68.3 mg
Sodium 609.8 mg25.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 20 g40.2%
Vitamin A 12.7% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at (400° F.).
2. Cook macaroni according to directions on package.
3. In a pan saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine about 5 minutes, until soft.
4. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients, except bacon, with macaroni, green pepper and onion.
5. Grease a casserole and place the combined mixture into it.
6. Top with bacon strips and bake in a hot oven for 20 minutes until macaroni casserole is bubbly and bacon is done.
7. Serve hot with garnish as desired.