- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Cabbage Recipe
|Cabbage||1 Medium, chopped|
|French fried onions||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 740 Calories from Fat 427
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g73.6%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1952.8 mg81.4%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.3 g69.3%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 14 g27.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 313.5%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Boil a small amount of water with salt.
2) Add the cabbage the boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) When the cabbage is crisp-tender, drain.
4) In a greased 2-quart casserole, add the cabbage with mushroom soup.
5) Place in the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
6) Top with onion rings.
7) Place in the oven for another 10 minutes.
8) Serve hot, sprinkled with pepper.