- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans and Beef Bacon Recipe Video
|Beef bacon||150 Gram, sliced|
|Salted butter||15 Gram|
|Baked beans||230 Gram (in tomato sauce)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Coriander||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.6 mg
Sodium 287.1 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 0.9% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat butter in a frying pan and add the beef bacon to it. Fry until brown and crispy.
2. To drain excess fat, transfer the fried bacon on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Pour the beans into the pan and warm them slowly.
4. When it is hot, return the sautéed bacon to the pan and stir well.
5. Add salt to your taste.
6. Cook for a minute or two to allow flavors to blend and the beans to heat through.
7. Pour the beans into some narrow bowls and sprinkle some chopped parsley before serving.
8. You can serve these beans with eggs, or to accompany steamed rice, fish or even beef steaks.