- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Baked Beans and Tuna with Steamed Rice Recipe Video
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Spring onions||2 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Baked beans||1⁄2 Can (5 oz) (with tomato sauce)|
|Tuna flakes||1 Can (10 oz) (light with oil)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 17
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.7 mg
Sodium 10.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.4%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 22 g44%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Add chopped onions and saute until fragrant and soft.
3. Add tuna flakes followed by baked beans and cook till it is heated through.
4. Sprinkle some spring onion.
5. Divide into bowls and serve the baked beans and tuna with hot steamed rice.
6. Garnish it with chopped spring onions.