- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Beans Recipe Video
|Canned baked beans||55 Ounce (Bush)|
|Frozen bacon||1⁄2 Pound, diced|
|Lean ground turkey/Beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned crushed tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Cooking spray||3 Dash (for the pot)|
Calories 331 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 22 mg
Sodium 414.6 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.9%
Sugars 35.1 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 9.5% Vitamin C 15.2%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Coat crock pot with cooking spray and preheat it.
2. Add beans into the preheated crock pot.
3. In a skillet on high heat, sauté onion and bacon. Add ground turkey and sauté for 5 minutes until brown.
4. Add tomatoes and stir well for a minute.
5. Transfer it to preheated crock pot with beans. Stir in brown sugar, sea salt and mix to combine.
6. Heat the crock pot on high for 4 hours.
7. Serve the Baked Beans hot and enjoy!