- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Turkey Hash Recipe
|Diced turkey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Potato||1 Medium, diced|
|Pimiento||1 , diced|
|Minced parsley||2 Teaspoon|
|Poultry seasoning||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Seasoned thin gravy||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 523 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.3%
Saturated Fat 0.26 g1.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2607.2 mg108.6%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.8%
Dietary Fiber 14.4 g57.7%
Sugars 23.7 g
Protein 46 g92.6%
Vitamin A 480% Vitamin C 216.6%
Calcium 14% Iron 24.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the turkey, onion, potato and pimiento in cubes.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine these with coarsely grated carrots, salt, parsley and poultry seasoning.
4) Add gravy to blend in properly and to moisten all the ingredients.
5) Use a greased 1-quart casserole to spoon the mixture.
6) Place inside oven with a cover and bake for 45 minutes.
7) Bake again for 15 minutes by taking off the cover.
8) Garnish with thyme, before serving.