- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Party Food : Turkey Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts Recipe Video
|Canned water chestnut||16 Ounce, drained|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||8 Ounce|
|Organic brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Turkey bacon slices||8 , cut into halves|
|Olive oil spray||3 Dash|
Calories 46 Calories from Fat 4
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.43 g0.66%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.04%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.4 mg
Sodium 567.9 mg23.7%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.5%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 3 g6.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.42%
Calcium 0.2% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. To the drained water chestnuts, add in reduced sodium soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix together and place in the refrigerator and allow marinating for at least 2 hours.
3. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
4. Wrap a slice of turkey bacon around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick. Repeat for all water chestnuts.
5. Arrange the water chestnuts on the prepared baking tray. Bake at 350F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Serve as a finger food with your choice of beverage or drink.