- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Turkey and Rice Recipe
|Packaged precooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Diced cooked turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Olives||6 , sliced|
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flake crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.9%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.2 mg
Sodium 756.7 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 19 g37.5%
Vitamin A 4.5% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 10.2% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a pan, cook the rice in salted water as per package directions.
3) Stir in the onion and curry powder; mix thoroughly.
4) In a shallow baking dish, turn the rice mixture.
5) Cover with the diced turkey and then sprinkle with sliced olives.
6) In a bowl, blend the mushroom soup and milk together.
7) Pour over over the turkey and sprinkle with the grated cheese and corn- flake crumbs.
8) Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
9) Serve the Baked Turkey and Rice, immediately on serving plates.