- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Turbot With Spicy Sauce Recipe
|Turbot||2 Pound (900 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Ounce (12 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Tomato chutney/Tomato pickle||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 422 Calories from Fat 186
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.2%
Saturated Fat 10.4 g52%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.9 mg
Sodium 540 mg22.5%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 0.92 g3.7%
Sugars 10.4 g
Protein 40 g79.1%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 26.3%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Take a large aluminum foil and apply butter to it.
3) Keep the fish on the foil and dot with 1 oz (25 g) butter.
4) Add salt and pepper and season.
5) Roll up the foil neatly and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Take away from oven and remove the black skin carefully.
7) In a saucepan, make white sauce with remaining butter, flour and milk.
8) Stir in tomato pickle and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
9) Stir in cream and take away from heat.
10) On a serving dish, keep the fish and spoon sauce over.
11) Serve hot, sprinkled with parsley and lemon wedges.