- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuza zak's Weeknight Dinners: Baked Trout and Roast Vegetable Couscous Recipe Video
|Trout fillet||2 , gutted|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Couscous||1 Cup (16 tbs), washed|
|Red pepper||1 , chop|
|Cherry tomato||100 Gram (a handful)|
|Thyme||25 Gram (as needed)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Juice of lemon||1|
Calories 379 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 293.1 mg12.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.9%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 23 g45.4%
Vitamin A 30.8% Vitamin C 117.6%
Calcium 5.6% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Keep the oven on at 180 degree C for 30 minutes.
2. Season fish with salt and pepper and stuff it with some thyme.
3. Place trout in a baking dish, drizzle olive oil on top.
4. Throw zucchini, red pepper, and tomatoes around the fish. Drizzle some olive oil and season vegetables with salt and pepper.
5. Squeeze lemon all over and pop in oven and cook for 10 minutes. Flip and cook until done.
6. Steam couscous over boiling water for 10 minutes or until done.
7. Mix couscous with the vegetables and place fish on top.
8. Squeeze some more lemon and pop it in grill for 2 minutes.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!