- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Tofu Cheesecake Recipe
|For the base|
|Butter/Sunflower margarine||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Concentrated pear and apple spread||2 Teaspoon|
|Porridge oats||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Whole-wheat flour||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|For the filling|
|Orange||1 , rinded and juiced|
|Silken tofu||21 Ounce (594 Grams)|
|Grapes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Orange segments||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
Calories 330 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g32.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 24.4 mg8.1%
Sodium 12.7 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 23.6 g
Protein 9 g18%
Vitamin A 8.5% Vitamin C 39.5%
Calcium 6.4% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. To prepare the base, in a bowl cream butter or margarine and fruit spread together until smooth.
3. Add oats and flour and mix well.
4. Lightly oil the base of an 18 cm (7 in) spring mould.
5. Spread the mixture over it and bake for 10 minutes.
6. To prepare the filling, blend together orange rind, orange juice, bananas and tofu until smooth
7. Pour the mixture over baked base.
8. Bake again for 45 minutes.
9. Let cool in tin before removing.
10. Decorate with grapes and orange segments.
11. Chill before serving.