- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives Recipe Video
|Tilapia fillets||16 Ounce|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato||2 Large, peeled and chopped|
|Ripe olive||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), coarsely chopped, with juices|
|Hot red chili pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Red onions||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped finely|
|Fresh lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.2%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg13.3%
Sodium 210.9 mg8.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 21 g42.7%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 36.3%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking dish with non – stick spray.
3. In a large bowl stir in oil, thyme, tomatoes, olives, red pepper flakes, garlic, onion and lime juice. Mix well.
4. Arrange the fish in greased baking dish.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture over the fish.
6. Bake the fish for 20 minutes in oven at 400 degrees.
7. Serve Baked Tilapia with Tomatoes and Olives with wine and enjoy!