- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Baked Tahong Recipe Video
|Mussels||2 Pound, cleaned and boiled until the shells open (Tahong)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Garlic||7 Clove (35 gm), pounded and minced|
|Quickmelt cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
Calories 1205 Calories from Fat 725
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 82 g125.5%
Saturated Fat 30.8 g154.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 325.1 mg108.4%
Sodium 2506.5 mg104.4%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 81 g162.6%
Vitamin A 42.7% Vitamin C 69.6%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 101.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Combine butter and garlic then mix well.
3. Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush.
4. Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese.
5. Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.