- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Sweet Sour Breast Of Lamb Recipe
|Lamb breast||3 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry/1/2 cup hot bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 1095 Calories from Fat 569
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.3%
Saturated Fat 29.3 g146.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 925.4 mg38.6%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 34.3 g
Protein 94 g188%
Vitamin A 4.9% Vitamin C 9.6%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Cut off excess fat from lamb.
3) Keep on rack in a shallow pan and bake for 1 1/2 hours in the preheated oven and then discard drippings.
4) Mix together all other ingredients and spoon over lamb.
5) Cook again for about 45 minutes in the oven, basting often with the mixture.
6) Serve hot.