- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout Recipe
|Trout||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), boiled|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Mixed spice||1 Dash (for fish)|
Calories 1511 Calories from Fat 535
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 60 g92.8%
Saturated Fat 27.4 g136.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 294.1 mg
Sodium 1175.5 mg49%
Total Carbohydrates 150 g50%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 85 g169.2%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 8.4%
Calcium 22.2% Iron 37.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5) Fill the trout with the mixture and hold it in place with bamboo skewers or similar sticks.
6) Take a baking dish and place the trout in it.
7) Cook the trout for 7 minutes after sprinkling it with paprika.
8) Turn the fillet over after it has been cooked for 3 minutes.
9) Serve hot with a garnish of your choice.