- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
|Baking potatoes||6 Medium|
|Warm cream/Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.8%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.2 mg
Sodium 120 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g9%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 7 g14.9%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 16.4%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes well
3. Bake the washed potatoes in the hot oven till tender
4. Make crisscross marks over the potatoes and scoop out the potato mash.
5. In another bowl, pour in the mash along with the cream, butter and seasonings and mix well.
6. Stuff this mash back into the potato shells and then sprinkle with grated cheese
7. Heat in a hot oven till the cheese melts. If required, the potatoes may be frozen at this point.
8. Serve the hot potatoes immediately
9. Thaw the frozen potatoes before heating. Place them thawed potatoes on a baking tray and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.