- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
|Mushrooms||1 Pound (About 12, Medium To Large)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 399
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g71.6%
Saturated Fat 16.3 g81.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 71.6 mg
Sodium 762.9 mg31.8%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.3%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 36.1% Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Discard stems from mushrooms. Chop to measure 1 cup.
2) Preheat oven at 350Â°
3) In shallow baking dish arrange hollow side up of mushroom.
4) Add mushroom stems, with pecans, parsley, butter, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
5) Mound the mixture into mushroom caps.
6) Pour cream over the mushrooms.
7) Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes, basting once or twice with the cream in the dish.
8) Serve hot.