- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Stuffed Lasagne Recipe
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Olive Oil)|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked wide noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3491 Calories from Fat 1445
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g255.8%
Saturated Fat 48.6 g242.8%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 292.5 mg
Sodium 6589.6 mg274.6%
Total Carbohydrates 375 g124.9%
Dietary Fiber 55.8 g223%
Sugars 22.1 g
Protein 183 g366.9%
Vitamin A 52.9% Vitamin C 55.9%
Calcium 170.4% Iron 88.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Warm the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a saucepan and add oil to it. Heat the oil and fry beef until it gets nicely browned.
3. When done take out from pan
4. Add celery, onions, garlic, and cook until onions turn soft. Don’t overbrown it.
5. Fold in tomato sauce, water, Tabasco sauce, parsley and seasonings and cook at low heat for about 10 minutes.
6. Take a 2-quart greased casserole and spoon half cup of the sauce to its bottom. Arrange layers of cottage cheese, cooked noodles, grated cheese, and meat over it. Repeat the procedure until all the ingredients get over. Arrange in such a way that the layer of grated cheese comes on the top.
7. Bake the mixture uncovered for about half an hour at 350° F.
8. Serve as required.