- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Soy Beans Au Gratin Recipe
|Nonfat dry milk powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked soybeans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||2 , shredded|
|Pimientos||2 , chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 257 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 25.4 mg
Sodium 245 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.7%
Sugars 15.9 g
Protein 20 g39.7%
Vitamin A 143.8% Vitamin C 77.4%
Calcium 46.5% Iron 19.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl, mix milk powder with milk and stir into beans.
3. Mix adding the next 4 ingredients and turn into a casserole dish.
4. Top with cheese and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until beans are hot.
5. Serve the gratin hot cheese melted and golden on the top.