- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Snapper Topped With Lime & Ginger Crumble Recipe Video
|Snapper fillets||1 Medium|
|For seasoning the fillet|
|Flaked salt||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|For the crumble|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||150 Gram|
|Lime zest||1 Teaspoon (Zest of one lime used)|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Juice from one lime used)|
|Fresh ginger||1⁄2 Tablespoon, peeled, grated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1219 Calories from Fat 767
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 87 g134.3%
Saturated Fat 52.7 g263.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 246.5 mg
Sodium 1476.6 mg61.5%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 30 g60.4%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 34.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Microplanar - to zest the lime
1. Season the fish fillet with flaked salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
3. In a bowl with fresh breadcrumbs, add the melted butter followed by the zest of 1 lime.
4. Add the juice from 1 squeezed lime and freshly grated ginger. Mix well.
5. Place this prepared crumble over the top of the seasoned fish fillet as shown in the video.
6. Bake in the oven for about 10 - 12 minutes, depending on the size of the fillet.
7. Serve warm.