- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Seafood Carrousel Recipe
|Shrimps||5 Ounce, deveined|
|Crabmeat||8 Ounce, drained|
|French bread/Italian bread||6 Cup (96 tbs), cubed|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Light cream/Table cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Calories 1183 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67%
Saturated Fat 24.2 g121.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 325.5 mg
Sodium 2162.9 mg90.1%
Total Carbohydrates 142 g47.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 11.3 g
Protein 57 g113%
Vitamin A 30.2% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 55.7% Iron 57.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together the crabmeat and shrimps.
3) In a separate bowl, combine together the bread cubes, diced cheese and chopped parsley.
4) In a greased 10-cup baking dish, alternately layer the seafood and bread mixture, ¼ at a time.
5) In a medium-sized bowl, slightly beat the eggs and stir in the cream, milk, mustard, melted margarine or butter and shredded cheese. Pour the mixture all over the layers in the baking dish. Chill for about 60 minutes.
6) Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour or till the preparation if puffed and golden in color.
7) Serve hot.