- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Sea Bass Recipe
|Sea bass||72 Ounce, scaled and gutted (2 In Number, 2 Pound And 6 Ounce Or 1 Kilogram Each)|
|Scallion greens||2 , cut into thin strips|
|Ginger root strip||1|
|Fresh ginger root||2 Inch, cut into strips|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), unpeeled|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), lightly crushed (Unpeeled)|
|Mirin/Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (To Serve)|
Calories 2100 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.2%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 881.4 mg
Sodium 1823.6 mg76%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.2%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 397 g793.6%
Vitamin A 80.2% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 22.6% Iron 35.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, place a large piece of thick foil and grease it or lay a parchment paper over the foil
3) Place fish in the center of dish
and open the cavities.
4) Fill the fish cavities with a mixture of scallions, ginger and garlic.
5) Pour mirin or sherry over fish and season with salt and pepper.
6) Close the fish cavities and lay each fish on its side.
7) Encase the fish in foil and seal the edges.
8) Cook the fish over medium-hot coals for 15 minutes, turning once.
9) To serve, open the foil and take out fish to cut into 2-3 slices.
10) Serve pickled sushi ginger and soy sauce along with fish.