- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Salmon with Citrus Juicies Recipe Video
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 446 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.4%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 1004 mg41.8%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 26.4 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 211.2%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Peel the orange, take out the membrane and segment it. Keep that in a large bowl.
3. Cut the pineapple and make segments of that too, keep in same bowl where orange is kept.
4. Peel the ginger and chop it, keep that in the orange bowl.
5. Pour in olive oil and soy sauce.
6. Place the salmon fillet in the mixture and rub for sometimes with hand. So that marinade gets soaked.
7. Mix arrowroot with water to form a slurry.
8. Place salmon in a baking dish, keep the gap in between and fill with marinated pineapple and orange.
9. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
10. Meanwhile pour the left marinade liquid in a saucepan and boil.
11. Pour in arrowroot slurry in the sauce and boil again.
12. In a plate place salmon with baked fruits, pour the sauce over it and serve this delicious and healthy dish.