- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Red Sweet Potato Fries Recipe Video
|Sweet potato||1 Large (red sweet potato)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon (to coat the sweet potato fries)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 344.5 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 432.5% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Wash, peel and cut the sweet potato into equal matchsticks for even baking.
3. In a non stick baking sheet, spread the sweet potatoes evenly.
4. Season the chopped pieces with salt and pepper and bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the oven after 10 minutes, turn the sweet potato over and spread it out evenly. Bake this portion in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the pan and let the baked sweet potatoes cool. Stir slightly to avoid any sticking of the potatoes to the non greased pan.
7. Once cooled transfer the potatoes into a bowl and season it with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
8. Serve the red sweet potatoes ketchup or along side any favorite dish.