- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Pigs in a Blanket Recipe Video
|Crescent roll dough||226 Gram (seamless dough sheet)|
|Mini hot dogs||1 Pound, drained|
Calories 275 Calories from Fat 149
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g26.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 288.2 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 1.2% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Preheat the oven at 375° F.
2. Open the package of dough, cut it in four and cut each fourth into narrow strips - a pastry wheel or pizza cutter makes quick work of this.
3. Stretch each strip slightly and wrap it around a hot dog. Place the hot dogs in a baking sheet. Repeat the process with rest.
4. Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 375°.
5. Serve Pigs in a Blanket with sour cream and enjoy!
You can also place pigs in a blanket on a wax-paper lined tray and freeze. When hot dogs are frozen place in a plastic container. And can bake whenever some guest arrives to watch Super Bowl.