- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Montrachet With Fresh Apricots and Blueberries Recipe
|Montrachet cheese||8 Ounce, cut into quarters|
|Butter lettuce head||1 , leaves separated|
|Blueberry vinegar||6 Tablespoon (Mild Variety)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh apricots||16 Small, peeled, pitted and quartered|
|Fresh blueberries||1⁄2 Pint|
|Sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted|
|Thinly sliced baguettes||6|
Calories 866 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg
Sodium 1509.8 mg62.9%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.6%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 28 g56.5%
Vitamin A 150.3% Vitamin C 44.5%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Place goat cheese on ungreased baking sheet and keep in oven when its just melting for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3) On four small salad plates arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) Gently mix vinegar and oil.
5) Place each pieces of warm goat cheese in the center of each lettuce-lined plate. Place apricots and blueberries around it.
6) Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
7) Serve with sliced baguettes.