- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Lemon Pudding Recipe
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced and rind grated|
|Eggs||2 , separated into yolks and whites|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1281 Calories from Fat 267
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 477.8 mg
Sodium 246.4 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 242 g80.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 212.6 g
Protein 24 g47.6%
Vitamin A 22.2% Vitamin C 74.4%
Calcium 36.1% Iron 20.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In two separate medium sized bowls, beat egg yolks and egg whites. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and mix well.
4. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon rind and mix well using a wooden spoon.
5. Add milk and flour and fold well using a rubber spatula.
6. Add beaten egg whites and fold gently.
7. Transfer mixture on to a casserole dish and place this dish on a baking tray containing hot water.
8. Bake (with water bath) in pre heated oven for 40 minutes.
9. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside.
10. Serve warm with a sauce of your choice.