- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Key Lime and Coconut Cheesecake Recipe Video
|Philadelphia cream cheese||4 Ounce (at room temperature)|
|Woolwich chevrai goat cheese||5 Ounce|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Key lime juice/Lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Pre-made graham cracker pie crust||1 Large (Arrowhead Mills, Keebler or other)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2939 Calories from Fat 1446
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g253.3%
Saturated Fat 91.1 g455.5%
Trans Fat 16 g
Cholesterol 645.8 mg
Sodium 2094.7 mg87.3%
Total Carbohydrates 294 g97.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.8 g47.3%
Sugars 221.9 g
Protein 71 g142.9%
Vitamin A 87.2% Vitamin C 29.9%
Calcium 144.9% Iron 34.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, place cream and goat cheese and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
3) Add in Key Lime rind, key lime juice and eggs.
4) Add in the sugar in thirds. Beat after each addition of sugar until mixture is smooth.
5) Pour mixture almost to the top into the prepared graham cracker pie crusts.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until edges of cheesecake look set and the center is only slightly jiggly.
7) Cool the cheesecake completely and then cover and chill in the fridge for 4-5 hours.
8) Serve the chilled cheesecake with a generous topping of whipped cream and shredded sweet coconut.