- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Ham with Strawberry, Dijon, and Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe Video
|Cooked ham||3 Pound|
|Strawberry jam||8 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 73
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.4%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g12.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.2 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 33 g
Protein 34 g68.8%
Vitamin A 0.02% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.32%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a baking dish, place the ham and using a sharp knife make diagonal cuts about one inch deep over the ham to make large diamond shape.
3. In a small saucepan on medium high, put strawberry jam and heat it up for about 1-2 minutes, until it starts to melt.
4. Turn off the heat, add in Dijon mustard, brown sugar, and cinnamon, and stir all together to make a smooth paste, set aside.
5. Using a rubber spatula spread the entire strawberry glaze all over the ham.
6. Pierce one clove in the middle of each diamond.
7. Put the ham in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes or until it is caramelized and gets golden in color.
8. Slice and serve hot, with the juices from the baking dish.