- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Flounder with Bacon Recipe
|Flounder fillets||2 Pound|
|Thin lemon slices||4|
|Condensed tomato soup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
Calories 254 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.5 mg
Sodium 618 mg25.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 8.1 g
Protein 20 g40.9%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 12%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a greased baking dish, place the flounder fillets on 2 bacon slices.
3) Cover with the other two bacon and lemon slices.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and water.
5) stir in the bay leaves, salt, pepper and sliced onion, spoon the mixture all over the fish.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
7) Transfer the fish on a heated serving platter.
8) Strain the sauce, spoon around the fish and sprinkle with paprika.
9) Serve the Baked Flounder with Bacon immediately.