- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Fish Filets with Sweet Potatoes Recipe Video
|Fluke filet||1 Pound, cleaned and dried|
|Salted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melt|
|Ritz crackers||2 Bunch (200 gm), crush|
Calories 664 Calories from Fat 263
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g45.4%
Saturated Fat 15 g74.9%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 68.5 mg22.8%
Sodium 1032.4 mg43%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.5%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 14 g27.6%
Vitamin A 522.3% Vitamin C 37%
Calcium 15.4% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the sweet potatoes into the oven way for 45 minutes, way before putting in the fish filet.
3. Put the ritz crackers into a ziplock bag, remove air and crush.
4. In a baking dish, line the filets on the bottom.
5. Next, layer the crushed ritz cracker mixture.
6. Next, drizzle the butter over the cracker mixture.
7. Next, Slice 1 1/2 lemons and place the lemon slices on top.
8. Place the baking dish into the oven at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. Take out of the oven and drizzle 1/2 a lemon's juice over the dish.
10. Serve the baked filets and baked sweet potato with a portion of garlic bread and salad.