- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mexican Baked Fish Recipe Video
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Whole grain tortillas||2 Medium|
|Jalapeno||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1 Medium, diced|
Calories 619 Calories from Fat 220
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g42%
Saturated Fat 14.2 g70.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 174.3 mg
Sodium 1132.2 mg47.2%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 63 g126.8%
Vitamin A 65.2% Vitamin C 157.6%
Calcium 62.6% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Lightly grease one 8x12 inch baking dish.
3. Rinse fish fillets under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Lay fillets in the prepared tortilla shell add ½ of rest of ingredients.
5. Roll shell and place in oiled baking dish and repeat.
6. Pour the salsa over the top and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese.
7. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork.
8. Serve with garnish as desired.