- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Once a Week Kitchen - How to Cook Salmon with Roasted Vegetables Recipe Video
|Salmon tail||6 Ounce|
|Mushroom||3 Large, sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , deseeded, cut into fingers|
|Onion||1 Small, cut into wedges|
|Cherry tomatoes||8 , halved|
|Cooking spray||5 Dash|
|Herb butter||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.3 mg
Sodium 596.6 mg24.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.1%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 40 g79.5%
Vitamin A 99.8% Vitamin C 324.1%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Spray a foil sheet with cooking oil.
1. Place the vegetables on a baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and spray with oil. Place the baking sheet in the oven.
2. On the prepared foil sheet, place salmon, put the herb butter over it, close the foil to wrap the salmon.
3. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes. Remove the skin.
4. Serve the baked fillet of salmon with roasted vegetables.
You can add your choice of vegetables.