- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Eggs In Bologna Recipe
Calories 327 Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40.1%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 473.3 mg
Sodium 855.8 mg35.7%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.02 g0.06%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 19 g37.7%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 10.4% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Place bologna between layers of paper towel and arrange on a tray.
2) Microwave on high power for 1/2 to 1 minute.
3) Divide and transfer bologna into four custard cups.
4) Break egg into the center of the cups.
5) With a toothpick, pierce egg yolk twice and egg white several times.
6) Top the cup with 1 teaspoon milk, salt and pepper.
7) Cook, covered with plastic wrap, on high power for 3 to 3 3/4 minutes.
8) Let the cups remain covered for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
9) Serve hot with homemade fries or corn chips.