- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Eggs Eggs En Cocotte Recipe
Calories 346 Calories from Fat 292
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.7%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.9 mg
Sodium 654.7 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 0.79 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 13 g25.6%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 6% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven moderate to 325° F.
2. Divide butter into 4 portions. Keep each one in four small fireproof " cocotte " dishes.
3. In separate cup break each egg.
4. Add a pinch of salt into each.
5. Keep one egg into each cocotte dish.
6. Bake in oven for 10 mins until egg white is firm.
7. Serve with split toast.