- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Corn Fritters Recipe
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Milk||50 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Flour||175 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter, melted (3 Tablespoons)|
Calories 147 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.2 mg
Sodium 124.5 mg5.2%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 6.1% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Combine the corn, milk and egg together.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder. Then stir in the milk mixture and blend well.
3) In a 12-inch pizza pan, add the melted butter and drop spoonsfull of the batter to make 8 flat fritters.
4) Place the pan in a pre-heated oven(150C) , turning once after 3 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
5) Serve immediately with the maple syrup and butter.