- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Clams Recipe
|Minced clams||8 Ounce, drained|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 92 Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.1 mg
Sodium 338.8 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.82 g3.3%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 4 g8.7%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 14%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Scrub and grease 8 clam shells or gease 8 small soufflé dishes with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F 15 minutes before serving time.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine clams with bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and garlic salt.
4. Add oil and lemon juice and stir to mix just until ingredients come together.
5. Spoon the clam mixture into clam shells or soufflé dishes placed on a baking tray
6. Refrigerate if made in advance or place in preheated oven.
7. Bake for 15 minutes until hot and golden-brown.
8. Remove from oven and arrange shells or dishes on a large platter
9. Serve immediately.