- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Chicken with Oranges Recipe
|Broiler fryer chicken pieces||5 Pound|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bottled russian dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned mandarin orange sections||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 501 Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.6%
Saturated Fat 4.5 g22.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 749.3 mg
Sodium 349.7 mg14.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 18.1 g
Protein 51 g102.2%
Vitamin A 501.6% Vitamin C 91.6%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 94.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take two baking dishes.
2) Arrange each dish with half of the chicken pieces.
3) Mix Russian dressing and mayonnaise.
4) Coat the chicken pieces well with this mixture.
5) Cover and cook each dish of chicken separately for 20 minutes.
6) In a dish, mix orange and sugar.
7) Allow to cook for 3 minutes.
8) Use orange sections together with chicken and serve.
9) Heat the chicken again immediately before serving.