- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Baked Chicken with Ham Stuffing Recipe
|Chopped cooked ham||1 Pound|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Olives||8 , chopped|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , chopped|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked potato||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Chopped cooked giblets||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5037 Calories from Fat 2210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 245 g377.1%
Saturated Fat 72.2 g361.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 2465 mg
Sodium 6509.3 mg271.2%
Total Carbohydrates 100 g33.4%
Dietary Fiber 9 g36.2%
Sugars 54.1 g
Protein 584 g1167.4%
Vitamin A 178.5% Vitamin C 57.9%
Calcium 51.1% Iron 324.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) In simmering water, cook the hen till it is nearly tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients together. Add enough reserved stock to the mixture to moisten it. Mix well.
4) Place mixture in the cavity of the hen.
5) Place the hen in a baking pan and bake in 425-degree oven till the hen is tendered and browned occasionally basting with the remaining stock.
6) Serve hot.